Welcome sweet baby!

Hi everyone! I created a sweet baby card a while ago. Unfortunately I didn't have time to create a blog post back then, so I'm doing it now. For this card I used the Giraffe Hug digital stamp from Rachelle Anne Miller


First of all, I cut out my image and coloured it. I didn't write down the Copic combinations I used, so I can't share them with you. I'm sorry for that.

I printed one of the digital papers from the Snowy Christmas digital paper pack. I cut it in the right size and glued it on a white card base. 

I used a die from my stash to cut out a rectangle piece with a rough edge, slightly smaller than my card base. I cut it out two times, and glued it together to get some dimension. I glued this piece in the center of my card.


I placed the card in my stamping tool, and used my coloured image and a plastic grid sheet to position my sentiment stamps.


I stamped the sentiments three times to get a nice black print.


I cut out a dark blue flat oval shape, using a die from my stash. It's actually a die to cut out flower petals, but it comes in handy to ground your images. I used my T-ruler to position it and glue it on my card.


I put some foam tape behind my image, and also glued it on my card.


I cut out six little hearts, using a die from my stash. I glued two pieces together, so that I would end up with three thicker hearts.


I positioned them on my card, and glued them on it. And doing that, my card was finished!


And this is how I used a winter themed stamp to create a baby card! I hope you like it!

I also made a reel of how I made this card. You can check it out on my Instagram page.

Sending you big hugs!

Tinne

Comments