Personalized stamp

Hi everyone! First of all, I want to wish you all the best for 2024! I hope you enjoyed the festivities and some time with family and/or friends.

You all know I've been a part of the Rachelle Anne Miller Design Team for a few months now, and that Rachelle always creates a gorgeous profile image of each Design Team Member. This was the image Rachelle created of me with our dog Jules, a Jack Russel Terrier:

This image was based on 2 photos: one of me and one of Jules.



Can you see the resemblance? I just LOVE my profile image! I love it so much I had it turned into a rubber stamp to stamp the back of my cards with. The stamp is 4 by 5 cm and I ordered it at Studio Stempel, a small campany in The Netherlands. 


So in love with this....

Big hugs and stay tuned for the new release at Rachelle Anne Miller Stamps!

Tinne

Comments