Fuzzy love

How about another love themed card? It's still February, right? For this card, I used the Fluffy Friend digital stamp from Rachelle Anne Miller.

This card is very easy to make! You print your image, you take a die from you stash to cut out a rectangle, you colour your image and you stamp a sentiment under it. I cut my rectangle shape twice and glued them on top of eact other to create some dimesion. 

You glue everything on a base card, and you're done! Easy, right?

These are the Copic combinations I used:

  • wool: W4, W2, W0
  • face and legs sheep: N2, N1, N0
  • hooves: W8, W6
  • blush and inside ears: R32, R30
  • hearts: R35, R32, R30
  • grass and leaf flower: YG63, YG61
  • flower: Y28, Y26, Y23, Y21

I hope you like the result! 

And don't forget to use my discount code TINNEPEETERS when you shop at Rachelle Anne Miller. You get a 10% discount!

Big hugs!

Tinne

Comments